2 Hour NJ SAFE: New Jersey State Law Continuing Education (#12573)
2 Hour New Jersey SAFE: New Jersey State Law Continuing Education [NMLS #12573]
Course Format: Online / Self-Paced
Credit Hours: 2 Hour CE
NMLS Approval #12573
This brand new continuing education elective course is approved by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) (#12573) and meets New Jersey’s requirement for two (2) hours of New Jersey-specific education. Licensees must complete a minimum of twelve (12) hours of certified continuing education (CE) in order to renew licenses. The education must include at least:
- Three (3) hours of federal law and regulations
- Two (2) hours of ethics which includes fraud, consumer protection, and fair lending issues
- Two (2) hours of non-traditional lending,
- Three (3) hours of additional hour of undefined education
- Two (2) hours of New Jersey-specific education.
As this course is brand new, anyone looking to renew their New Jersey MLO license for 2021 can take this course regardless of which New Jersey CE course you may have completed last year. This NJ 2 Hour CE course meets New Jersey’s requirement for 2 hours of New Jersey-specific education and will focus on license maintenance and prohibited practices and required behaviors.