CATEGORY: Courses in Progress (Don't Sell)
2022 2 Hour Utah-DRE SAFE: Utah MLO Online Continuing Education (#13636)
Course Access: Lifetime
2 Hour Utah SAFE: Utah MLO Online Continuing Education [NMLS #13636]
Course Format: Online / Self-Paced
Credit Hours: 2 Hour CE
NMLS Approval #13636
This brand new continuing education elective course is approved by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) (#13636) and meets Utah DRE’s requirement for two (2) hours of UT-DRE Defined Electives. Licensees must complete a minimum of ten (10) hours of certified continuing education (CE) in order to renew licenses. The education must include at least:
- Three (3) hours of federal law and regulations;
- Two (2) hours of ethics which includes fraud, consumer protection, and fair lending issues;
- Two (2) hours of non-traditional lending, plus one additional hour of undefined education;
- One (1) hour of elective content;
- Two (2) hours of Utah-DRE defined electives.
As this course is brand new, anyone looking to renew their Utah MLO license in 2022 can take this course regardless of which Utah CE course you may have completed last year. This course will cover Mortgage Administrative Rule Changes that went into effect in 2021, Mortgage Commission Suggested Topics, and the Mortgage Licensing and Disciplinary Actions taken in 2021.