Redlining Compliance Course For Mortgage
Failure To Properly Train And Develop Staff On This Important Topic Annually Will Cost You In An Audit.
If you are looking for a way to align your compliance management plan and origination staff awareness, then you need this course. Its available now as an online, on demand non bank lender redlining training course and is a must have for ALL of your staff as proof that your organization is taking this matter seriously! (Yes, bank MLO’s and their staff can and should take this course as well!)
The course is broken into 2 separate modules and covers the following topics:
- What is Redlining
- How History Shaped the current environment
- What Laws Govern Redlining
- Identifying a pattern or practice of discrimination
- Types of Discrimination in lending
- Does Redlining really apply to Non-Bank Entities
- REMA (Reasonably Expected Market AREA) and MSA (Metropolitan Statistical Area)
- Self Testing
- The importance of cultural shift
- The importance of community outreach in under-served areas
Course comes complete with a comprehensive review as well as a Completion Certificate for employee files in the face of an audit.