2 Hour NE SAFE: Understanding Nebraska Mortgage Law Online Self-Study Pre-Licensing Education [Course #10955]
Course Format: OSS (Online Self-Study)
Credit Hours: 2 Elective PE Credit
NMLS Approval #10955
This 2-hour Nebraska Mortgage Law pre-licensing education course is conducted in an online setting. Students are able to move through online courses at their own learning pace. My Mortgage Trainer, Inc. uses their Learning Management System (LMS) which supports multiple browsers.
Additionally, this course is delivered in four (4) modules of content and can be accessed at any time. The course will utilize case studies and practice quizzes to help you better comprehend the course material. As required by the NMLS, the class completes with a final exam and survey.
This course will cover key topics such as Definitions, Exemptions from Licensing, MLO Licensing, Qualifications, Bonding, Renewal, Inactive Status, Duties and Prohibited Acts, as well as Administrative Penalties, Civil Enforcement Actions, and Criminal Penalties. By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Know definitions and exemptions found in the NE RMLA;
- Know about bonding, MLO licensing qualifications, renewal, and inactive status;
- Know administrative penalties, civil enforcement actions, and criminal penalties;
- Know the duties and prohibited acts found in the RMLA;
- Understand application abandonment by the Department;