3 Hour RI SAFE: Understanding Rhode Island Mortgage Law Online Self-Study Pre-Licensing Education [Course #10984]
Course Format: OSS (Online Self-Study)
Credit Hours: 3 Elective PE Credit
NMLS Approval #10984
This 3-hour Rhode Island Mortgage Law pre-licensing education course is conducted in an online setting. Students are able to move through online courses at their own learning pace. My Mortgage Trainer, Inc. uses their Learning Management System (LMS) which supports multiple browsers.
Additionally, this course is delivered in three (3) modules of content and can be accessed at any time. The course will utilize case studies and practice quizzes to help you better comprehend the course material. As required by the NMLS, the class completes with a final exam and survey.
This course will cover key topics such as the The Division and Licensing Requirements, The RI Home Loan Protection Act, The RI Fair Housing Practices Act, and Title Attorneys and Title Insurance. By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Become familiar with licensing regulations in RI;
- Have a knowledge of and understanding of how to originate loans in RI;
- Know how to get a license in RI;
- Understand pre-licensing and continuing education requirements;
- Understand prohibited conduct and practices