2022 8 Hour SAFE Comprehensive: Compliance Considerations for 2022 (#13610)
8 Hour SAFE Comprehensive: Compliance Considerations for 2022 Continuing Education Course [Course #13610]
Course Format: Online Self-paced
Credit Hours: 8 Hours CE
NMLS Approval #13610
This 8 Hour SAFE Comprehensive: Compliance Considerations for 2022 Continuing Education Course is approved by NMLSR and contains federal law, ethics, non-traditional mortgage guidance along with pertinent information meeting all requirements associated with continuing education as outlined in the SAFE Act of 2008.
- Three (3) hours of Federal law and regulations;
- Two (2) hours of ethics, which shall include instruction on fraud, consumer protection, and fair lending standards;
- Two (2) hours of training related to lending standards of the nontraditional mortgage product marketplace;
- One (1) hour of electives;
The 8 Hour Comprehensive Continuing Education course is conducted in an online self-study setting. Students are able to move through online timed courses at their own learning pace. Upon class enrollment, students receive a confirmation email to include login information and technology requirements to begin the course.
The following topics are covered in this course:
- The Truth-in-Lending Act;
- The Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act;
- The Equal Credit Opportunity Act;
- Fraud, Consumer Protection, and Fair Lending Issues;
- Nontraditional Mortgage Products;
- Topics of Interest for 2022;
Note to All Students: This is a brand new 8 hour course and can be taken by all existing or new students without violating the NMLS’ successive year rule.