With our new MyComplianCE Pack you can customize your entire staff’s required compliance training based on profession and job duties. Compliance training is a very important part of what we offer and our team is ready to help you comply with the many different Federal laws and the required training to help you in the face of an audit.
My Mortgage Trainer, your source for quality mortgage training and education has created the Compliance Pack Course to suffice all of your required training outside of your NMLS requirements and can even save you money on your current MLO staffing education.
The CFPB and the FTC requires all Licensed and Registered entities to properly train their staff in numerous laws. This Compliance Course Package covers all of the following or a customized solution of your choice:
- The Fair Lending Laws (includes all 5 laws that make up fair lending)
- The GLB Safeguard Rule & Information Security
- The Fair & Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA) & The Red Flags Rule
- UDAAP (Unfair, Deceptive, or Abuses Acts or Practices) Compliance
- Mortgage Acts and Practices (MAPS) Advertising Compliance
- AML-SARS (The Bank Secrecy Act) Compliance
- TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure (TRID) Compliance
- Redlining Compliance for Non-Bank Lenders
- Loan Originator Compensation Compliance
- HMDA & Regulation Z Compliance
- Key Components of the SAFE Act
- Guidance on the TCPA
If purchased separately, these courses would be an investment of over $400. Purchase our special offer COMPLIANCE PACK Course and get all of these courses in one conveniently low price of only $228 for some serious savings. If you are a depository institution looking for the NMLS approved CE courses for both state and federal law to meet the CFPB’s Staff training requirements, contact our office at 317-566-0425 for group pricing.
Need a custom Enterprise Solution? Did you know we can build your own custom branded LMS where you can license our compliance content and input your own internal training content? Contact us for a free consult at 317-566-0425.