Washington Designated Broker Test Prep Package
Individuals seeking to become a Designated Broker (DB) in Washington must pass the Washington Designated Broker Test currently administered by PearsonVue. This Washington Designated Broker Test Prep Package has been developed to help prepare licensed Washington MLO’s pass the Washington Designated Broker Test.
What the Package Includes:
- Washington Designated Broker Test Study Guide PDF. (This study guide has been put together based on the WA-DFI Designated Broker Test Outline)
- A timed Refresher Course built from Washington Designated Broker Test Study Guide PDF.
- An untimed Refresher course built from the Washington Designated Broker Test Study Guide PDF. This content is the exact same as the timed course, however, you will be able to navigate through the course at a quicker pace because you don’t have to wait for all of the audio to be read. This option is also beneficial for individuals who only need a refresher on specific sections or portions of the information covered on the test
- A graded practice test. This practice test asks 50 questions (as the Designated Broker Exam does) from a 95-question pool. Passing grade is 70%.
- An ungraded practice test. This practice tests asks 95 questions. No passing grade needed. You can answer the question and check your answer before moving on to the next question.
- Individual Section Practice Quizzes. Do you feel like you need more practice in one section over another? We’ve got you covered. A quiz has been provided for each section of the content. No passing grade is needed. You can answer the question and check their answer before moving on to the next question.
- This course/study package will not give the participant any NMLS credit. This course is simply studying material to help prepare to sit for the Washington Designated Broker Exam.
- The Designated Broker examination contains 50 scored items plus 5 unscored items. The unscored items are not identified and will not affect a candidate’s score in any way.
- For a full list of requirements to license as a Designated Broker, Click Here
See our test prep options below: