HUD's Stance on This Topic has Changed to Allow Dual Licensing

Can an Agent be an MLO? Under the ABA Rules of RESPA, you or your spouse can take advantage of the “Associate” exemption and make money on the loans you generate for your Real Estate Transactions. Take a look around you and you will quickly see that many complimentary professions are getting their originators license. Insurance Agents, Builder Reps, Financial Advisors, and other Real Estate Companies are quickly seeing the value and ease in capturing business from their existing clients…so why not you? 

In Partnership With:

My Mortgage Trainer Logo

NMLS Approved Provider #1400080

Want Someone to Contact You?


This is a Game Changer

With all of the competition you currently face in the Real Estate Profession, why not add another revenue stream to your existing clients offerings?

If we could show you how to add additional revenue to your household income, what would you do?

We can help – take a few minutes to find out.

See How a 3 Day Webinar Works

See How a 7 Day Self-Paced Course Works